VESTA Motoring Ltd
Industrial Auxiliary Materials,Industrial Materials,Indirect Industrial Materials,Auxiliary Materials
According to their intended functions, Auxiliary Materials can be divided into the following eight groups:
(1) Materials that donot constitute the main substance of output and are added to the basic materials to impart specified properties to thefinished product (for example, varnish and paint);
(2) Materials that are needed to directly affect basic materials;
(3) Material used to service equipment and premises (for example, lubricating or cleaning materials);
(4) Materials for equipment repairand building maintenance;
(5) Materials used for the needs of the workers (for example, overalls);
(6) Materials related totransport within the plant;
(7) Materials used in supply and marketing (for example, packing materials); and
(8) Administrative materials (for example, office supplies).
What VESTA supply for you?
The timely provision of auxiliary materials to enterprises is of great importance for the production process. A strict rationing,planning, and control of use is necessary, as is establishment within the enterprises of a clearcut order of supply to allenterprise subdivisions.