Ningbo VESTA Industry Co., Ltd.
Sintering Parts,Carbon Steel Sintering,Stainless Steel Sintering,High Performance Sintering Parts
There are similarities with the productionof ceramic powder sintering technology, are, therefore, a series of powdermetallurgy new technology can also be used in the preparation of ceramicmaterials. Because of the advantages of powder metallurgical technology, it hasbecome the key problem to solve new materials, plays an important role in thedevelopment of new materials in powder metallurgy products. Including millingand milling which is mainly metallurgical process, and powder metallurgyproducts and literal agreement. It is often far beyond the category ofmaterials and metallurgy, often across multiple studies (materials andmetallurgy, machinery and Mechanical) technology. Especially the modernprinting metal powder 3D, in Mechanical Engineering Cheng, CAD, reverseengineering technology, layered manufacturing technology, numerical controltechnology, materials science, laser technology, makes the product technologyof powder metallurgy technology has become a modern comprehensive more crossdiscipline.
Based on different raw material,we can makecarbon steel sintering and Stainless Steel Sintering parts.
Powder metallurgy has unique chemicalcomposition and mechanical, physical properties, and these properties can notbe obtained by traditional casting method. Be made directly using porous powdermetallurgy technology, semi dense or fully dense materials and products, suchas oil bearing, gear, cam, a guide rod, a cutter.
(1) The process of powder metallurgytechnology can minimize alloy composition segregation, eliminate thick, unevencasting organization. In the preparation of high performance rare earthpermanent magnetic materials, rare earth hydrogen storage materials, rare earthluminescent materials, rare earth catalyst, high temperature superconductingmaterials, new metal materials (such as Al-Li alloy, heat-resistant al superalloy, alloy powder, corrosion resistance of stainless steel, high-speed steelpowder, intermetallic compound high temperature structural materials) plays animportant role.
(2) It can be prepared by amorphous,microcrystalline, quasicrystals, nanocrystalline and supersaturated solidsolution of a series of high performance etc. The balance of materials, thesematerials have excellent electrical, magnetic, optical and mechanicalproperties.
(3) It can be easily combined with varioustypes, give full play to the characteristics of each element of the respectivematerials, is a kind of high performance metal based ceramic composite materialand low cost technology.
(4) It can make special structure andproperties of the production that ordinary smelting method can`t produce, suchas a new type of porous biomaterials, porous membrane material, structure andfunction of high performance ceramic abrasive material.
(5) It can realize near net forming andautomatic batch production, which can effectively reduce the production ofresources and energy consumption
(6) It can make full use of ore tailings,steelmaking sludge, mill scale, scrap metal recycling as raw materials, is akind of new technology can be effective and comprehensive utilization ofrenewable materials.
(1) The production of powder. It includespowder preparation, mixing and other steps. For powder molding and plasticityimprove powder usually add oil, rubber or paraffin as plasticizer.
(2) Pressing powder. Under the pressure of15-600mpa, pressed into the desired shape;
(3) High temperature sintering furnace orvacuum furnace. In a protective atmosphere in sintering. Unlike metal melting,sintering at least one element is in solid state. The sintering process ofpowder particles by diffusion, recrystallization, welding, chemical, physicaland chemical dissolution process of a series, as metallurgy products have acertain porosity.
(4) Postprocessing. In general, goodsintering parts can be used directly. But for some high precision sizerequirements and has high hardness and wear resistance of the parts but alsofor sintering postprocessing. Postprocessing including precision pressing,rolling, extrusion, quenching, quenching, oil, And infiltration, etc.