In the production process, any change inthe shape of product shape,size, location and nature, make it become the finishedor semi-finished part,which procedure is known as machining process. It is themain part of the production process.
The process can be divided into CNCturning,die casting, forging, stamping, sintering and other processes.The machiningprocess is composed of one or a plurality of sequential processes, and aprocess consists of a number of a machining steps.
To make a full machining process, we need todetermine the sequence of the workpiece through several processes andoperations. The process route plan is the overall layout of the developmentprocess, the main task is to choose the processing method of each surface,determine the processing order, and the number of processes in the wholeprocess.
Thetypes of machining production are usually divided into three categories:
Small batch production(PPAP for autoparts);
(1) Procedures are designed to be able toguarantee the processing quality of the machine parts,and the technical requirements specified in thedesign drawings;
(2) The process should have higherproductivity, to make and push the products onto the market as soon as possible;
(3) To reduce the manufacturing cost;
(4) To pay attention to reduce the laborintensity of workers;
(5) To ensure the safety of production.