In the production process, any change in the shape of product shape,size, location and nature, make it become the finished or semi-finished part,which procedure is known as machining process. It is the main part of the production process.
The process can be divided into CNC turning,die casting, forging, stamping, sintering and other processes.The machining process is composed of one or a plurality of sequential processes, and a process consists of a number of a machining steps.
To make a full machining process, we need to determine the sequence of the workpiece through several processes and operations. The process route plan is the overall layout of the development process, the main task is to choose the processing method of each surface, determine the processing order, and the number of processes in the whole process.
The types of machining production are usually divided into three categories:
Small batch production(PPAP for Auto Parts);
Machining design principles:
(1) Procedures are designed to be able to guarantee the processing quality of the machine parts,and the technical requirements specified in the design drawings;
(2) The process should have higher productivity, to make and push the products onto the market as soon as possible;
(3) To reduce the manufacturing cost;
(4) To pay attention to reduce the labor intensity of workers;
(5) To ensure the safety of production.