Ningbo VESTA Industry Co., Ltd.
Hydraulic Mount,Hydraulic Suspension,Professional Hydraulic Mount,Hydraulic Monitor Mount
widely used in the suspension is dividedinto three categories,like traditional suspension of pure rubber mount,orrubber absorber, as well as Hydraulic Mount or Hydraulic Suspension of better dynamicand static performance.
The shape of rubber parts is notrestricted, the stiffness can be chosen freely in a certain range, with spatialspring characteristic, load can withstand multiple directions; using frictiondamping, can absorb vibration and impact energy is good; and easy to bond metalfirmly together, greatly simplified and fixed the supporting structure, so thatthe overall quality of the suspension reduced; structure has the advantages ofsimple process, low cost, suitable for mass production; convenient use andmaintenance. Because of these advantages, the rubber mounting has widely usedin most of the cars.
Pure rubber suspension consists of rubberbushing (or other sulfide pieces) and the bracket, and the hydraulic mount isapart from the main rubber spring, but also the internal filling the specialliquid (usually ethylene glycol), the runner plate, decoupling piece, composedof cups and other parts to a certain structure.
(1) Good vibration isolation performance,soft requirement in vertical direction;
(2) Larger lateral rigidity and stabilityof supporting body;
(3) Good durability.
Howto design and select good auto suspension:
In the structural design of body mountingdevice location settings, select the number of points of suspension, determinethe characteristics of suspension form and elastic rubber pad, we shouldconsider the following aspects:
(1) The vehicle structure stiffnessdistribution relationship between the frame and the body and the stiffness ofthe transfer;
(2) Frame and body assembly connectionposition accuracy;
(3) The stability of the vibrationisolation effect and the exercise of the body;
(4) The frame vibration and vibration;
(5) Suspension rubber pad device in thestress condition and durability;
(6) Stress of the frame.